Your financial support provides opportunities for local kids to pursue their interests and acquire resources their families cannot afford. Whether it's music, athletics, art, technology or leadership, extracurricular activities help young people develop self confidence and a sense of control in their lives. It's been shown that this positive development leads to successes in school and in life. It also helps our community as a whole by increasing graduation rates, creating a better prepared work force, and reducing crime and poverty rates. You can choose a particular student you'd like to support or allow us to apply it where it is needed most.
- $25 will fund art supplies for a budding artist
- $50 will purchase a textbook for a college student
- $100 will provide fees to play on a sports team or take music lessons
- $500 will fund a fully equipped laptop for a college-bound high school senior
- $1,000 will purchase uniforms and registration fees for an entire youth sports team